On behalf of my team of Principals and Educators at the Beauty Therapy Institute, I would like to thank you so much for the time you spent with us during our recent Franchise Development Forum. You spent time with our team, assisting in expanding themselves and showing them the way forward… You have contributed in a meaningful way in assisting us in this quest.
“I can apply the methods of breaking down stories into a set structure in my presentations going forward, as well as making those stories relevant to the specific target audience in the room. I learned how to use metaphors, alliteration, call-backs, and triplets for effect in my talks. I will be working on my structure and body language going forward. I also learned that confidence is a state of mind.”
My gratitude goes to you ESPECIALLY for the excellent teaching skills and courteous personality when training which helped the interns tremendously through the interview processes. You also got some of them out of their shells and they managed to grab job opportunities availed to them.
Yoke van Dam from Y-Connect enlightened Mensa Pretoria during our AGM/Speaker Evening with her “A dolphin’s guide to healthy relationships” delving into co-dependence. This was not her first, nor last, appearance at a Speaker Evening and she truly is a wonderfully engaging speaker who hits a chord with people from all walks of life. Thank you for your patience with us, Yoke. We are looking forward to your next one already.
You can email our offices at email@example.com with the following details:
- Date of your event.
- The number of delegates attending.
- What is the purpose of the event?
- What other speakers and topics will be on the agenda?
- What do you want to achieve through this keynote, workshop or training session?
- Please send your company organogram and any details that can assist Y-Connect in preparation before meeting to discuss your brief.
- What topics have you discussed in this past year?
- Y-Connect’s courses are fully customisable according to the specific needs and outcomes your business requires. Set up a Zoom call or appointment to discuss your brief and objectives with Y-Connect.
- We can include the company’s core values in the training as well.
- Yoke trains CEOs, directors of companies and sales and marketing personnel. The types of coaching vary depending on the client’s needs. Some CEOs ask to deal with anxiety in public speaking. Others ask to deal with phobias, work-life balance, leadership, resolving conflict and giving performance appraisals or tough feedback to their staff.
- She has coached sales directors on managing their teams, how to motivate them, and how to keep the teams accountable.
- Her coaching can help you change patterns, create better habits and become a great leader who people will trust and want to follow.
All keynotes can be customised to your specific needs. Her topics range from sales and leadership, to people engagement, and changing behaviours. Click here for more details.
Coaching can happen at your offices if you are based in Johannesburg, or via Zoom.
- A data projector.
- Flip chart with markers.
- Notebooks for delegates.
- Teas and lunches for all delegates and the trainer.
- I am not always logged into Skype or Zoom. Please arrange an appointment with me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can arrange either a Skype or Zoom call.
- Please send me three dates and timeslots that can work for you.
- Here are my Skype details: https://join.skype.com/invite/hB2d3lBkPXri